Monday, August 18, 2008

Results???

Well, following the trip to the hospital, things kind of went quiet. I've had a couple of results back and they all seem OK but all I ever hear is "We just want to confirm this." or "We're just waiting to hear back from a doctor."

I have no doubt now that everything is going to go ahead and be fine but without hearing those words I don't want to start planning or arranging anything. It seems like an endless wait every day and all I can think of is when the phone is next going to ring. The worst thing is that I can't do anything to speed things up or change the outcome of what I'm going to hear. I feel completely helpless at the moment and more than ever I want to hear anything.

I'm starting to think of who I'm going to ask for "references" to prove that I actually know Holly and have known her for years. I think I'm kind of worried about what they might say but I'm sure it's just me being paranoid. I received a couple of sample letters from our coordinator and I think it should be fairly easy to prove that we are who we say we are. After all, we don't have anything to hide.

There isn't really a lot to say at the moment. I don't know for certain that anything is actually going to happen so it feels kind of strange making arrangements. I'm sure it'll all come together but I wish it would just happen and the wait would be over.

No comments: